Current Available Positions
JOB TITLE: Human Resources Director
REPORTS TO: CEO
JOB SUMMARY: HealthFirst Family Care Center is a Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC) and is seeking a Human Resources Director to oversee all aspects of the health center’s human resources practices and processes. This role supports business needs and ensures the proper implementation of company strategies and objectives. We are seeking an individual with 3-5 years of human resources experience, preferably in the healthcare field.
The goal is to promote company values and enable business success through human resources management, including job design, recruitment, new-hire onboarding procedures, performance management, training & development, and all other responsibilities related to the administration, coordination and evaluation of the human resource function.
Interested parties may submit their resume along with a cover letter and salary requirements to email@example.com. No phone calls please. EEOC
JOB TITLE: Certified Medical Assistant
REPORTS TO: Medical Director/Practice Manager
EDUCATION: High school diploma or equivalent required. Must be a Certified (AAMA) or Registered Medical Assistant (AMT). Current BCLS certification. One year of previous experience in office or outpatient ambulatory care setting strongly preferred.
Under the direction of the health care provider, The Certified Medical Assistant is responsible for the delivery of patient care that promotes the safety and well-being of all patients. Accurately preforms preliminary physical tests such as: measures blood pressure, records weight, temperature, pulse and respiration’s and other measures as directed by established clinical protocols.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITES:
- Greet and prepare patients for the health care provider.
- Obtain and record vital signs including but not limited to, blood pressure, temperature, pulse, respiration, height, weight, drug allergies, and current medications and presenting problem.
- Daily blood draws and specimen samples from patients and prepare for laboratory analysis. Collect and run CLIA waived approved point of care specimens (pregnancy test, strep culture etc).
- Daily phone calls to patients in response to lab results, and questions. All call backs must occur in 4 hours of the message being received.
- Daily pre-planning for the next day of patients according to protocol.
- Assist with forms; i.e disability, handicap requests etc. in accordance with medical provider direction.
- Administer ordered medications and/or vaccines via oral, injection, topically, ophthalmic, and/or inhalant administration.
- Prepare instruments for LRGH to clean and sterilize, and maintain equipment.
- Patient exam rooms stocked, clean and orderly; dispose of contaminated items according to protocol.
- Document patient plan(s) of care, tests, immunizations and examination results in the medical record as directed by the provider.
- Perform other duties as assigned by practice manager or as requested by healthcare provider(s).
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, and ABILITIES:
- Ability to maintain effective and organized systems to ensure timely patient flow.
- High level of professionalism and organization.
- Strong customer service skills and phone etiquette.
- Inventory management experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Medical terminology
- Knowledge of electronic medical records.
- Ability to perform phlebotomy and administer injections.
- Reliable and accurate documentation skills.
- Support the Mission of HealthFirst
- Exceptional organizational skills with a proven ability to manage multiple priorities
- Strong sense of discretion and confidentiality
- Interact with persons of various social, cultural, economic, and educational backgrounds in a respectful and dignified manner
- Establish and maintain cooperative working relationships with co-workers and the public
- Promote a positive work environment
- Maintain inventory of all equipment, software and software licenses
- Must be able to quickly and correctly diagnose problems with computer systems
- Present a professional, businesslike image to patients, visitors, and the public
- Work in a safe and responsible manner
Job type: Full-time
This position will float between the Franklin and Laconia offices.
Please apply by emailing your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Benefits: For all positions listed.
- Health & Dental Insurance
- Health Reimbursement Arrangement
- Flex Spending Account (HSA)
- Life Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- 403B Retirement Plan
- Earned Time Off