BECOME A PATIENT
BECOME A PATIENT
We are now accepting new patients, and it’s easy to sign-up, so you are in the right place to become a medical, or behavioral health patient. If you’re ready, you can request your appointment online now!
NEW PATIENT FORMS
You can download our new patient packet here! This contains all the forms needed to become a HealthFirst patient.
You may stop by either of our locations to drop off your completed paperwork. You may also mail them, or email them to us at email@example.com
Once we have received your forms, one of our team members at HealthFirst will contact you within 48 hours to help you access the care you need.
HOW TO PREPARE FOR YOUR FIRST VISIT:
HealthFirst Family Care Center, Inc. is one of many agencies and organizations in the region that provide services helpful to our clients dealing with all of the issues that life can present. We work together with other agencies to assist our clients in finding the services and resources they need. Ask to speak with a Client Navigator or one of our social workers for referrals to other agencies and/or use the 2-1-1 service.
- Create a current medication list. Please include the full name and how you take the medication. (Example: Nexium, 2- 40 mg capsules a day.)
- Write down any specific health concerns to discuss with your healthcare provider.
- Need assistance with health insurance? Click here for further information.
THINGS TO REMEMBER PRIOR TO YOUR APPOINTMENT:
- Please arrive 10 minutes prior to your appointment. This allows time to complete the registration process.
- Bring your health insurance card, new patient forms (if not completed online), medication list, and your list of health concerns.
- Bring your co-payment.
- The receptionist will check you in and collect your insurance information, paperwork, and co-pay.
WE ACCEPT CASH, CHECK, DEBIT, OR CREDIT CARDS.
- Once you are a patient you can request a PIN to use the Patient Portal where you can view your appointments, clinical summary and request a prescription refill.