During this challenging time of the COVID-19 (coronavirus) outbreak, we at HealthFirst have made changes to keep our patients, staff and community safer.
Before you come to the health center:
The coronavirus spreads very easily. PLEASE CALL us before you come in for an appointment or if you have any of these symptoms:
• Cough OR a fever of 100.4 or higher
• OR have shortness of breath
LACONIA OFFICE 603.366.1070 FRANKLIN OFFICE 603.934.1464
When you come for an appointment
- Please do not bring others with you unless you really need to.
- Mask will be required. If you do not have one then one will be provided for you.
- Car side check in is in place. Please follow the instructions on the HealthFirst signs to call and notify us of your arrival.
Primary Care and Behavioral Health
- Most appointments with our medical and behavioral health staff are now being conducted by telehealth appointments by phone or by video, rather than in person. Your provider or health care worker will be in touch to verify any changes.
- Testing for COVID-19 will be offered when deemed appropriate by your medical provider. The cost of the COVID-19 test is $100. Your health insurance may cover all or some of this cost. Please call us with any questions.
- Our pediatric team will review each child’s circumstance to determine whether an office visit should occur in person or can be conducted by telehealth.
- For children that do require an in-person exam for physicals with a weight check and vaccines, these will be arranged in the morning and early afternoon.
- For sick visits that require an in-person exam the appointments will be early to late afternoon.
Reliable sources of info about COVID-19