As a Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist (LMFT), Marc is trained in psychotherapy to assess, diagnose, and treat psychological, emotional, and behavioral disorders, including:
- psychosis (schizophrenia);
- mood disorders (depression, bipolar disorders);
- addictions of alcoholism and drug abuse;
- child and adolescent disorders (ADHD, conduct disorders, op-positional defiant);
- developmental disorders (autism);
- chronic physical illness (somatic);
- anxiety and trauma disorders (PTSD).
Marc provides treatment for individuals, couples, and families. Medical Family Therapy identifies individual and family (relational) roles and behaviors which contribute to conflicts, identify specific challenges, and explore ways to actively resolve issues.
Medical Family Therapy is used to also treat chronic and/or potentially life-threatening illnesses such as Diabetes, Heart Disease, HIV/AIDS, and Chronic Disabilities.