We are now accepting New Patients, and it’s easy to sign-up; so you are in the right place to become a medical, prenatal or behavioral health patient.
New Patient Forms
You may stop by either of our locations to drop-off your completed paperwork, you may also mail, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Once we have received your forms, one of our team member’s at HEALTHFIRST will contact you within 48 hours to help you access the care you need.
How to prepare for your first visit:
- Create a current medication list. Please include the full name and how you take the medication. (Example: Nexium, 2- 40 mg capsules a day.)
- Write down any specific health concerns to discuss with your healthcare provider.
- Need assistance with health insurance? Click here for further information.
Things to remember prior to your appointment:
- Please arrive 10 minutes prior to your appointment. This allows time to complete the registration process.
- Bring your health insurance card, new patient forms (if not completed online), medication list, and your list of health concerns.
- Bring your co-payment.
- The receptionist will check you in and collect your insurance information, paperwork and co-pay.
We do accept cash, check, debit or credit cards.
- Once you are a patient you can request a PIN to use the Patient Portal where you can view your appointments, clinical summary and request a prescription refill.