Current Available Positions
Registered LPN and/or RN: To assist our medical staff in our Laconia office. The LPN and/or RN will provide nursing functions to support the health, wellness, and disease management of Health First Clients..
- Provide efficient clinical support to physicians.
- Interaction with patients in a courteous and professional manner.
- Telephone triage and the walk in of patients.
- Manage Nurse Schedule.
- Provide Patient Education.
- Perform Medicare Annual Wellness visits.
- Perform Veni Puncture.
Must have the ability to read charts, monitors, and patient medical record data, computer skills and documentation in electronic medical records necessary
Qualifications for LPN and/or RN:
- Nursing License for the State of NH
- BLS Certification Preferred
Please apply by emailing your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Benefits: For all above positions listed
- Health & Dental Insurance
- Health Reimbursement Arrangement
- Flex Spending Account (HSA)
- Life Insurance
- Short Tem Disability
- 403B Retirement Plan
- Earned Time Off